TOEIC adalah singkatan dari Test of English for International Communication, yaitu tes bahasa Inggris untuk komunikasi internasional. TOEIC lebih khusus diperuntukan orientasi pekerjaan. Jika kamu ingin bekerja di luar negeri atau perusahaan asing di Indonesia, maka kamu harus memiliki sertifikasi TOEIC.
disini di rangkum contoh dari soal toeic dan toefl yang sering di ujikan oleh penyedia jasa sertifikasi internasional bahasa inggris . bahan ni di buat khusus untuk orang yang akan mengikuti ujian online bahasa inggris.
Materi tes TOEIC hanya listening dan reading
Tipe soal-soal TOEIC biasanya mengarah ke bisnis. Adapun rentang Skor TOEIC adalah 10 – 990.Agar kamu dapat bekerja di luar negeri, usahakan skor TOEIC kamu lebih dari 450.
anda dapat melihat materi toeic dan toefel ini karena disusun secara lengkap dan mudah untuk pembelajaran bahasa inggris yang anda akan lakukan.
baca juga :
Pertanyaan 1-20 adalah kalimat lengkap. Empat kata atau frase, yang ditandai (A), (B), (C), (D) yang diberikan di bawah setiap kalimat. Anda harus memilih satu kata atau frase yang terbaik melengkapi kalimat.
1. The professor praised him for his ….. the class when she was sick.
a. Assist c. assisting
b. to assist d. assisted
2. According to the Financial Times, the prime rate ….. up slightly even without the housing boom.
a. would have gone c. were to go
b. will have gone d. was going
3. I am honored to accept this award ….. our departed director.
a. in light of c. on account of
b. because of d. on behalf of
4. Economists watch the business cycle as it goes through its various .
a. Segments c. sectors
b. Phases d. divisions
5. Studies ….. that these new policies have done nothing to boost the economy.
a. have shown c. has shown
b. shown d. are shown
6. If we had seen the demand in advance, we surely on ….. the cookbook.
a. would stock up c. had stocked up
b. have stocked up d. would have stocked up
7. Most of the time in Indonesia was spent ….. relatives.
c. to visit c. going visiting
d. visiting d. go to visit
8. My broker advised me to invest in secured bonds before ….. in the stock market.
a. Invested c. investment
b. Investing d. I will invest
9. It goes without ….. that you’ll be paid for all this extra time you’re spending on the project.
a. telling c. repeating
b. saying d. regarding
10. The businessmen discussed the contract at length but never actually signed .
a. anything c. another
b. anyone d. anyway
11. The first textile mills ___________ in the United States were located in New England.
a. To establish c. being established
b. were established d. to be established
12. _________ the auditor went over the books several times, he was still unable to find error.
a. Despite c. even
b. Although d. nevertheless
13. A day-care center should provide a safe, comfortable and _______ environment for children.
a. Stable c. stability
b. Stabilize d. stabilizer
14. Denver International Airport opened more than a year _______ schedule.
a. Beneath c. beyond
b. Behind d. between
15. _____________ applicants should send their completed forms to the personnel office.
a. Qualification c. qualify
b. Qualified d. quantifiable
16. Recent ___________ in suburban areas will balance the company’s real estate holdings.
a. Acquisitions c. requirements
b. Properties d. documents
17. Unless your service improves, we ___________ our contract with your firm.
a. will cancel c. won’t cancel
b. will have cancelled d. cancel
18. Despite its small size, the new color printer has a speed comparable _________ the speed of much larger models.
a. To c. than
b. For d. with
19. I will tell you a secret if you can keep it to_____________.
a. You c. yourself
b. Your d. yours
20. The price of pharmaceuticals _________ again last month.
a. Rose c. arose
b. Raised d. risen
Dalam Pertanyaan 21-25, setiap kalimat memiliki empat kata atau frase yang digarisbawahi. Empat bagian yang digaris bawahi kalimat ditandai (A), (B), (C), (0). Anda harus mengidentifikasi satu kata atau frase yang harus diperbaiki atau ditulis ulang digaris bawahi.
21. The deputy officer was charged with looking at over the files to find other evidence
a b c
22. Initial we were very anxious to start the computer seminar, but we found it
so difficult that we eventually withdrew.
23. Marketing experts must thoroughly understand the society, cultural and lifestyles of their
a b c d
24. In the next future, Sunnydale Industries will be adopting a new quality control system.
a b c d
25. Infinity Software is offering substantial savings on athletic footwear this month, but not all
types are available in all shoes sizes.
26. Orders increase dramatic during the past quarter, reflecting the growing popularity of the
a b c
27. Communication satellites can be either launched by rockets and carried into space shuttles.
a b c d
28. Gone through the folders one by one, we were able to find the missing invoice in
a b c
the storage drawer.
29. All things considered, the inclement weathers this month hasn’t significantly
a b c
decreased productivity of the staff.
30. Having been to Barcelona twice himself, Bob told us last week that aquatics sports
a b c
are becoming increasingly popular there.
Pertanyaan 31-60 didasarkan pada pilihan bahan bacaan, seperti pemberitahuan, surat, formulir, surat kabar dan artikel majalah, dan iklan. Anda harus memilih salah satu jawaban terbaik (A), (B), (C), atau (D) untuk setiap pertanyaan.
Pertanyaan 31 -32 mengacu pada iklan baris berikut.
NARAGANSETT HOMES, INC.
A major regional home builder, is looking for a marketing professional who is highly energetic and has a team player attitude to develop and implement marketing and sales programs. This is a highly visible position which reports directly to the president. The individual will oversee merchandising and marketing in several states. A minimum of six years’ experience in a similar position is required. Send resume and salary requirements to:
Narragansett Homes, Inc.
2321 Rightward Road
Marlboro, NV 55461
31. What kind of employee are they looking for?
a. Athletic c. Motivated
b. Diplomatic d. Strong
32. In what area should the person be experienced?
a. Home construction c. Demographics
b. Computer programming d. Product promotion
Pertanyaan 33-35 mengacu pada artikel berikut
There are two companies hoping to be selected as the builders of the new international terminal at Singapore Airport in Changi. Both have been given approval to begin feasibility studies for the project. The State Board for Project Evaluation has selected Great Britain’s Dar Handash and Germany’s Dywidag Euromill to conduct the studies. Pending the completion of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore’s financial analysis of the project, a decision could be reached as early as September.
33. What is the topic of the article?
a. Plans to construct an international terminal
b. Public relations between Germany and Singapore
c. A new training program for pilots
d. Investments in Great Britain
34. When can a decision be made?
a. After completion of preparations in Changi
b. After comparing results of the feasibility studies
c. After the meeting between Dar Handash and Dywidag Euromill
d. After financial review by Singapore aviation officials
35. What is Dar Handash going to do?
a. Find out what can and can’t be done
b. Build at Singapore Airport
c. Conduct an evaluation of Euromill
d. Send its reports to the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
Pertanyaan 36-38 mengacu pada bedah buku berikut
RACE TRACK REVIEWS
Race Track Reviews not only gives insight into what’s under the hood of the winning cars but also who’s behind the wheel. This collection of twenty-six biographical sketches is both informative and entertaining. For the more serious racer, Mueller includes in-depth coverage of the only car to break the sound barrier, as well as a battery of illustrations revealing the effects on the body of the car. It is noteworthy that the author has taken steps to minimize the use of technical jargon, making the subject more inviting to lay readers.
36. Who would most likely buy this publication?
a. Collectors of antique cars c. People who bet on horse races
b. People interested in car racing d. Technicians
37. What information is in this book?
a. How to build a car c. Data about engines
b. Body repair techniques d. Locations of car races
38. How has the author broadened the book’s appeal?
a. By using sketches c. By using an entertaining style
b. By using fewer technical terms d. By using personal stories
Pertanyaan 39-40 mengacu pada bedah buku berikut
RETAIL INSTALLMENT AGREEMENT
For my records, the Jefferson Company will send an invoice (and payment coupons) along with my order that will indicate the cash price, shipping and handling, amount financed, total sale price (total payments), finance and charge, and annual percentage rate for each item. It will also indicate the number and amount of monthly installments and the amount of sales tax, where applicable. The four-dollar shipping and handling charge and any express shipping charges or sales tax are to be paid with the first installment.
39. What will the person receive from Jefferson Company?
a. An itemized account of goods c. Monthly advertisements
b. A discount on the cash price d. A four-dollar rebate
40. When will the buyer pay?
a. Before getting the merchandise c. Within one month
b. Upon delivery d. In periodic payments
Pertanyaan 41-43 mengacu pada laporan berikut
In the spring of 1994, Holiday Arboreal Farm transplanted 10.000 two-year-old seedlings for Christmas tree production. Of these, 50% were balsam Fir, 35% Douglas fir, and 15% were White Pine and Blue Spruce. The Balsam and Douglas fir would be in the five to six foot range by the sixth growing season after transplanting, with the Balsam having a tendency to reach as high as eight feet, thus making them available to market that year. The White Pine and Spruce would be in the same five to six foot range in the eight growing year after transplanting. The Balsam and Douglas fir would be wholesaled for $15.00 and the White Pine and Spruce for $8.00. Any trees not sold in these year could be sold the following years with an increase in size of ten to twelve inches, allowing a price increase of $3.50 per foot.
41. What is the topic of the report?
a. Furs c. Holiday gift prices
b. Inflation d. Trees
42. What affects the price ?
a. Thickness c. Proximity to market
b. Color d. Height
43. What is the purpose of the report?
a. To encourage nature conservation
b. To increase sales
c. To inform about transplanted tree sales
d. To challenge the price increase
Pertanyaan 44-46 mengacu pada pemberitahuan berikut.
Airtime Technologies, Inc., of Southampton, England, has supplied more than four hundred paging systems to fourteen Chinese province since 1989. For instance, it won a 4.5 million dollar contract from the Broadcasting Administrative Committee of the Biendong Province in May. The company’s foreign sales are not confined to Asia. It is making healthy inroads to Latin America. In Trinidad and Guyana, an 8 million dollar deal was struck with Allpage, the largest private paging provider in the area. Airtime services its South American customers through its branch offices in Brazil, Mexico and Texas. While the company is blossoming in developing countries, it is also still doing a lot of work in developed countries such as Canada, where there is a joint venture underway. Distributors and marketing personnel are being sought to develop the above-mentioned areas as well as the entire Indonesian region.
44. Where is Airtime Technologies based?
a. Trinidad c. Guyana
b. Southampton d. Texas
45. What does Airtime do in its Mexican office?
a. Establishes joint ventures with Latin America
b. Produces pagers in its factories
c. Provides service to customers in South America
d. Trains marketing personnel
46. Who is Airtime Technologies looking for?
a. Technicians who can repair pagers
b. Chinese broadcasters
c. Canadian clerical personnel
d. Sales representatives
Pertanyaan 47-49 mengacu pada berita berikut.
The bus service between the City Center Subway and the Fairfield County Government Center is being expanded to give residents from Huntsville and Lawton easier access to public hearings and other evening events at the government complex. By June 10th, Fairfield connector buses will make sic additional round trips between the two stops – four in the middle of the day and two at night. The buses now run only during morning and evening rush hour.
47. Where are the people being bused to?
a. The government center c. The City Center Station
b. Huntsville d. Lawton
48. How many extra trips will Fairfield connector buses make during the day?
a. Two c. Six
b. Four d. Eight
49. When do the connector buses normally run?
a. In the late morning c. Late at night
b. In the afternoon d. During peak hours
Pertanyaan 50-52 mengacu pada iklan baris berikut.
The Philippines’ equipment rental leader has an immediate opening for a branch administrative assistant at its newest location in Tarlac. Job duties include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank deposits, office management and general office. Manila Rentals offers a competitive wage, comprehensive benefits package, and 401K, as well as the most lucrative and unique profit sharing plan in the industry.
Manila Rentals uses only the highest quality equipment and glass and dining ware. We have also been rated Number One three years in a row by Consumer Watch Magazine. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of two years of experience in a similar environment. Good interpersonal and organizational skills a must.
50. How is Manila Rentals different from others in the industry?
a. It uses only crystal.
b. It offers above-average wages.
c. It uses custom-made equipment.
d. It gives employees a share in company profits.
51. What skills are not listed in the ad?
a. Office management skills c. Interpersonal skills
b. Computer skills d. Bookkeeping skills
52. Who would be most interested in this ad?
a. A hotel chain that rents dining ware
b. A senior advertising specialist
c. Critical consumers
d. An unemployed office worker
Pertanyaan 53-56 mengacu pada surat berikut
Citizen Action Coalition
76 Ansolm Street
March 21, 2000
Let me take this opportunity to congratulate and welcome you to the Executive Board of Citizens Action Coalition. I look forward to working with you.
Our bylaws require of these board meetings per year, sometimes the need arises to convene more than three times. Our meetings are scheduled on Friday evening. Minutes and agendas will be provided for you prior to the board meetings. You will need to bring them to the meetings with you as additional ones are not provided. I am enclosing a brochure which covers the various committees in our organization and their purposes. Committee meetings are generally scheduled during the day on the Friday of the board meeting. (Last week’s Monday meeting was an exception.) Emergency committee meetings are usually held on the weekend during the day.
Starting July you will receive a stipend each month of £500 to defray expenses of the board and related meetings. Expenses that go beyond the £500 may be reimbursed, but only if accompanied by Form 113 and approved by the treasury secretary.
Again, congratulations and welcome!
53. Why was this letter written?
a. To raise contributions
b. To acknowledge a new board member
c. To inquire about availability for meetings
d. To suggest a change in work schedules
54. What should Jeanne bring to the board meetings?
a. A brochure c. A watch or clock
b. Her personal agenda d. A schedule for the meeting
55. When would the committees normally meet?
a. When the board deems it necessary
b. On the day of the Friday board meeting
c. On Mondays
d. On Friday evenings
56. How would Jeanne get reimbursed for £600 of board related expenses?
a. She would use her stipend.
b. She would see the cashier in the treasury office.
c. She would submit Form 113.
d. She would apply to the finance committee.
Pertanyaan 45-48 mengacu pada artikel berikut
A survey done by the University of Tokyo for Oriental Agriculture regarding business people revealed the following: A study involving the health claims of 4.000 staff indicated that men who traveled made 60% more health claims than those who didn’t, whereas women who traveled made only 18% more claims than those who didn’t.
In a separate survey of 400 business travelers by Sarim Consultants for Asian Imports, however, it was found that women reported feeling more stress than men when they travel. Women are more concerned about personal obligations they’ve left behind (60% women; 35% men) and about work not getting done at the office (85% women; 25% men). Women also feel more pressured to perform their jobs while on the road (55% women; 44% men)
57. Who took part in these surveys?
a. Health insurance agents
b. University of Tokyo students
c. Traveling and non-traveling business people
d. Travel agents
58. How many people were surveyed altogether?
a. 400 c. 4.400
b. 4.000 d. 4.800
59. What distinguishes male travelers from female travelers?
a. They claim higher expenses.
b. They travel more.
c. Their blood pressure is lower than that of women travelers.
d. They have proportionately more travel- related health complaints.
60. What concerns the most women travelers?
a. Unfinished personal matters back home
b. Work falling behind at the office
c. Performance pressures
d. Stress in the lives of their husbands