TES 1 READING
Soal tes reading beserta jawaban nya lengkap
Contoh soal inggris toeic/toefel reading dan jawaban lengkap ini buat dengan di rangkum dari berbagai soal tes bahasa inggris Toeic/Toefl.
Ujian reading anda akan di kasih waktu 1 jam dalam pengerjaan soal nya jadi anda harus cepat-cepat dalam mengerjakan nya .
saran saya baca lah inti dari cerita soal agar mempercepat dalam mengerjakan soal reading ini karena bacaan dalam ujian reading rata-rata sangat banyak waktu yang di berikan sedikit.
TES ini, Anda akan memiliki kesempatan untuk menunjukkan seberapa baik Anda memahami bahasa Inggris tertulis. Ada tiga bagian untuk bagian ini dengan petunjuk khusus untuk setiap bagian. melanjutkan tes soal ujian yang pernah saya pos di blog sebelumnya berarti sekarang melanjutkan tes bagian ke V.
Petunjuk dalam mengerjakan soal toeic /toefel reading
Pertanyaan 101-140 adalah kalimat yang tidak lengkap empat kata atau ungkapan, ditandai (A), (B), (C), (D) diberikan di bawah setiap kalimat. Anda harus memilih satu kata yang paling baik melengkapi kalimatnya. Kemudian, pada lembar jawaban temukan jumlah pertanyaan dan tandai jawaban Anda.
You will read: Because the equipment is very delicate, it must be handled with
(A) caring (B) careful (C) care (D) carefully
The sentence should read, “Because the equipment is very delicate, it must
be handled with care.” Therefore, you should choose answer (C).
materi lain nya mungkin yang anda cari :
- Langkah dalam menghadapi ujian TOEIC dan TOEFL
- Tips Menghadapi Test TOEIC/TOEFL
- Penjelasan Struktur ujian TOEIC Lengkap
- Latihan Tes ujian Reading Toeic dan Toefl online
- Latihan Tes Error Recognition online
- Latihan Ujian Toeic dan Toefel Online
- Contoh penjelasan soal reading Toeic/toefl
- Contoh soal inggris toeic/toefel listening comprehension lengkap
- Materi TOEIC / TOEFEL
- Latihan Tes IELTS online dan jawaban lengkap untuk pemula
sekarang lanjut pertanyaan sesungguh nya.
101. If we had seen the demand in advance, we surely on ….. the cookbook.
(A) would stock up (B) have stocked up (C) had stocked up (D) would have stocked
102. Most of the time in Indonesia was spent ….. relatives.
(A) to visit (B) visiting (C) going visiting (D) go to visit
103. My broker advised me to invest in secured bonds before ….. in the
(A) invested (B) investing (C) investment (D) I will invest
104. It goes without ….. that you’ll be paid for all this extra time you’re
spending on the project.
(A) telling (B) saying (C) repeating (D) regarding
105. The businessmen discussed the contract at length but never actually
signed ….. .
(A) anything (B) anyone (C) another (D) anyway
106. The worldwide low inflation rate is expected to continue ….. .
(A) at a fast pace (B) for a long time (C) in a decline (D) throughout
107. The patient ….. examined by the doctor.
(A) were (B) is being (C) has (D) have been
108. The Argentineans are protecting their forests because the lumber is
very valuable to …..
(A) they (B) ourselves (C) them (D) we
109. Travel agents advise early ….. , in order to avoid disappointment.
(A) buying (B) postponing (C) booking (D) canceling
110. The use of pesticides is having a ….. effect on the groundwater.
(A) devastate (B) devastating (C) devastated (D) devastation
111. Because of Lucille’s managerial skills, the family now has an …..
(A) expanding (B) expend (C) expanse (D) expended
112. Just as the business was about to go under, he ….. the bid for the
shopping mall construction.
(A) was winning (B) will win (C) had won (D) won
113. We have decided to ….. your income with a monthly bonus.
(A) implement (B) compliment (C) supplement (D) compartment
114. A study was done to determine the effect ….. the change in government
policy has had on the small business sector.
(A) of (B) what (C) for (D) that
115. The air conditioner will have to be worked on ….. the office is in
(A) during (B) while (C) only (D) meanwhile
116. Your credit history shows that either several loan payments were late
….. the bank made a huge error in reporting them.
(A) and (B) but (C) nor (D) or
117. Another building will be ….. in the downtown area before you know
(A) demolished (B) demolishing (C) demolish (D) demolishes
118. The meeting is ….. over.
(A) much or little (B) here or there (C) more or less (D) to or from
119. We ….. the money to your money market account within three working
(A) have been transferred (B) will transfer (C) transferring (D) will be transferred
120. We are sending you what we have now and ….. the remainder as soon
as it arrives.
(A) will have shipped (B) will ship (C) shipped (D) shipping
121. At election time, every speech is calculated to win …..
(A) preferences (B) wishes (C) votes (D) choices
122. Although most people are ….. than I am, they are not as healthy or
(A) wealth (B) wealthy (C) wealthily (D) wealthier
123. Constance breathed a sigh ….. relief when she heard that her loan
(A) to (B) for (C) by (D) of
124. Good management ….. to the employees.
(A) will be listened (B) are listening (C) listens (D) listen
125. The newly discovered ore is being extracted by ….. of a huge robotic
(A) mean (B) means (C) meant (D) meanings
126. When the computer analyst realized what a ….. task it was, he immediately
added two more staff to the project.
(A) precise (B) superfluous (C) short (D) formidable
127. I spoke with the real estate agent who told me that the office space
would cost $225 ….. square foot.
(A) for (B) In (C) per (D) at
128. The human resources department is ….. for the hiring and care of
(A) respondent (B) responsive (C) responding (D) responsible
129. The air conditioning unit ….. for hours by the time you arrive.
(A) will have been running (B) shall run (C) will be running (D) will run
130. We were having so much fun on the ship we were ….. to disembark at
(A) reluctant (B) doubtful (C) refusing (D) hesitant
131. The appeal of this training approach is that the students find …..
which management style work best for them.
(A) out (B) up (C) about (D) on
132. While you set up the display at the ….. of the store, I’ll unpack
the rest of the goods.
(A) prominence (B) forward (C) ahead (D) front
133. Mrs. Choor has managed the department so well that she’ll be up for
a ….. promotion than she expected.
(A) big (B) bigger (C) more (D) most
134. We would like to ….. a teleconference with your public relations
office regarding the upcoming merger.
(A) transact (B) install (C) perform (D) arrange
135. We knew the economy was ….. a turning point when the interest rates
started to fall.
(A) at (B) about (C) throughout (D) inside
136. We have been doing business with them since their …..
(A) incentive (B) inception (C) incision (D) incitement
137. The new clerk wasn’t sure under which ….. he should file the purchasing
(A) covering (B) level (C) rank (D) category
138. When Mrs. Graf sat down, she asked that the shades be pulled …..
because of the bright sunlight.
(A) below (B) off (C) down (D) up
139. By ….. what the public liked and didn’t like, we were able to fine-tune
(A) sighting (B) focusing (C) predicting (D) pinpointing
140. We ….. with the prime minister for dinner at the Simsbury Hotel tonight.
(A) are meeting (B) have been met (C) were met (D) will be met